For more than three decades AIM has dedicated its resources to understanding the specific needs of each customer, balancing Productivity, Reliability, and Cost, while providing the best converting technology solution ... whether it's New, Remanufactured, or Used equipment.
AIM provides a comprehensive family of products and support services for the paperboard and corrugated converting industry.
- New Machinery: application engineering, sales, installation and user training.
- Used Machinery: buy, sell and trade; appraisals, rebuilds, repair, removal, and installation.
- Product Support: services including replacement parts, reconditioned parts, machine shop service, preventative maintenance, and emergency repair.
- Other Services: include machinery leasing, worldwide marketing of surplus equipment, machinery locating services, and surplus parts disposal.
Whether you need assistance in buying, moving, or disposing of surplus equipment or the selection of new technology, AIM has the dedicated team to help you make the best choice.
Where We Are
AIM is centrally located in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin suburb of Oak Creek. Our convenient location is just off the interstate, 5 minutes from Milwaukee's General Mitchell Airport and one hour north of Chicago, O'Hare. Our 75,000 square foot plant includes a new equipment demonstration and assembly area as well as a full machine shop, and used equipment inventory and rebuild shop. AIM invites you to visit our facility and view demonstrations of our new and used machinery.
Who We Are
For over 3 decades the AIM team of well-trained and dedicated employees has consistently provided a total solution for the new and used equipment needs of the folding carton industry. Our team consists of:
- Sales Engineers
- Operator Trainers
- Machinists, Welders, Electricians
- Machinery Rebuilders
- Installation Experts
- Repair Parts Specialists
...to name a few of our skill sets.